- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass,threaten or intimidate other users.
- You may not use any CoolChaser service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, clips, comments, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links(“Content”)that you submit, post, and display on the CoolChaser service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack CoolChaser or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with CoolChaser.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any CoolChaser members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit anyworms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of CoolChaser, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
While CoolChaser prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that CoolChaser cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the CoolChaser service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the CoolChaser service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the Content you provide to any CoolChaser service. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account, but Content that you upload may remain on the CoolChaser service.
- Coolchaser undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws, however misguided we may all judge them to be. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any suchlaws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Coolchaser to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to:
Next Small Things
193 Waverley St Suite 6502
Palo Alto, California 94301